Unsent

domingo, 23 de mayo de 2010 17:28 Publicado por Luceropeps
Dear Matthew
I like you a lot
I realize you're in a relationship with someone right now
and I respect that
I would like you to know that if you're ever single in the future
and want to come visit me in California
I would be open to spending time with you
and finding out how old you were when you wrote your first song
Dear Jonathan
I liked you too much
I used to be attracted to boys who would lie to me
and think solely about themselves
and you were plenty self-destructive for my taste at the time
I used to say the more tragic the better the truth is
whenever I think of the early 90's
you face comes up with a vengeance like it was yesterday
Dear Terrance
I love you much
you've been nothing but open hearted
and emotionally available
and supportive and nurturing and consummately
there for me I kept drawing you in and
pushing you away
I remember how beautiful it was
to fall asleep on your couch and cry
in front of you for the first time
you were the best platform from which to jump
beyond myself what was wrong with me

Dear Marcus
You rocked my world
you had a charismatic way about you with the women
and you got me seriously thinking about spirituality
and you wouldn't let me
get away with kicking me own ass
but I would never really
feel relaxed and looked out for around you though
and that stopped us from going any further than we did
and it's kinda too bad because we could've had much more fun

Dear Lou
We learned so much
I realize we won't be able to talk for some time
and I understand that as I do you
the long distance thing was the hardest
and we did as well as we could
we were together during a very tumultuous time in our lives
I will always have your back
and be curious about you about your career your
whereabouts

Está de mas decir que me encanta Alanis? Este video me gustó mucho.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Wlhw_HJLts pero no se puede insertar. De todos modos les inserto un video de la misma canción con los subtítulos.

Enjoy it!


3 Response to "Unsent"

  1. ミ☆KaT☆ミ Says:

    Amo esa cancion!

  2. -MaKaVeLi- Says:

    heyyyy!! hace tiempo ke no pasaba x aka! sigue escribiendooo!!! =)

  3. Anónimo Says:

    trucco! per niente così appena dispiace per te per vedere quanto in basso sei caduto cercando di lottare per qualcuno che non vale la pena di molto deprimente wow, dire che vi è così cieco come chi non si vedrà Un giorno capirai cosa intendo spero di no troppo tardi per voi, per favore non mi lasciare messaggi su un blog e grazie per la canzone. I migliori auguri

    fortuna così bene che hater